One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 21 Uniko stamps

Here is another stamp that I do NOT own, but the design team made awesome tags and I was especially inspired by Deborah Frings snowflake tags.  They were pretty siple and easy to do, but I also loved her non traditional purple color tag;
I used an assortment of small stamps from various sets to make the tag.  Here are Deborah's examples:
 
Have you played along?  Do you have a nice stash of tags for your Christmas gifts?
I gave out two sets of 15 to my dearest friends and will give a set out to my hairdresser on Friday.
Then I have three very special friends that will also get a set of tags.

Heart Hugs, friends!



1 comment:

Brenda in IN said...

Lovely snowflakes on your tag. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Colleen and your family. I am so thankful for your friendship and so happy I had the opportunity to meet you. Sending love and hugs to you.