One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Seize the Birthday ~ No topping!

Thought I would try another shaker card.
I used my BFF's stamp set from Stamps of Life:.
The candles in this set are BIG and so awesome to play with.
I decided this could take center stage! the rest of the shaker card was made using the dies from the Make it Market Kit:  Shakers & Sprinkles.
 
Since this is a NO TOPPINGS Challenge this time, you can do anything you want!
I hope you will be inspired by the design team and join us for this two week challenge!
 
Go to Seize the Birthday and link up your card!

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Sooo cute!!. Love your shaker card and nice color combo.

Nancy said...

Colleen.....I absolutely love this shaker card! The colors are incredible and vibrant! Well done my friend!!!